RWCD is a municipal corporation and a political subdivision of the State. RWCD’s Mission is to provide irrigation water to its landowners and to protect the private property water rights of its landowners, while doing so at the lowest possible cost to its landowners
Development Services: 480.988.9586
Water Department: 480.988.9581 (available 24 hours)
Documents & Forms
Looking for development documents and forms? Look no further! We have all the required information here including permit request forms.
Setup an Account
Quickly learn what is needed to setup an account. Don't forget to bring in your: Parcel number or exact address, if possible the previous owners name, and your e-mail so we can send you notifications and schedule. All parites needed on the account will need to be present at the time of sign-up to sign papers.
A minimum of $30 is required to register the account. Cedit cards are not accepted at this time for registration, however you can make payments online with credit/debit cards!
- Know where your board is location.
- Know What papers to be aware of in your board.
- 1. Notices
- 2. Local Dry Up
- 3. Yellow scheduled water delivery
- 4. White order sheet.
Need help, talk to us or your neighbors about the ins and outs of ordering.
- Can I make a Payment with a credit card?
- How can I check my account balance?
- When will my Board Sheet be picked up?
- Why am I not scheduled for water when I signed up?
- Do you have a list of contractors that can perform irrigation repairs?
- What do we do if the Sign-Up Sheets are missing from the Board Box?
- Do you include ditch time for the water to reach our point of delivery?
- Who is responsible for opening and closing gates in a private system?